Sunday, June 22, 2008

"The photo was taken by my dad (my Grandfather)..."


Explanation of photo from my Father - Martin W. Brossman II:
That picture of me working at the barn. The photo was taken by my dad as I was working. ( He really got a kick out of all the work I did but never said so.) I really don't have many pictures of myself because as you I was only taking pictures of others. No one was taking a picture of me. I just have mostly simple small passport photos. I'll send you some more of the few I have. ( See all the equipment I had to use and make to mix the mortar and do the masonry. I also had to rehang those huge barn doors.)


To see the entire "My Brossman History" blog:
http://mybrossmanhistory.blogspot.com/
or reach me ( Martin W. Brossman III ) at: Martin@CoachingSupport.com / call (919) 847-4757

No comments: